Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

IELTS Writing task 1 Letter Writing : Sample Answer #2

IELTS | IELTS Preparation | IELTS Free Coaching | IELTS Study Materials | IELTS Writing task 1 | IELTS Writing Letter | Band 9 Letter




You found a job opportunity in a foreign country. Write a letter to your friend who knows about the country. In your letter mention the following:

1. What is the nature of your future job?
2. Why did you apply for that job?
3. Ask for details and his advice about the country.
Dearest ABC,
I hope this letter finds you in radiant health and the best of spirits. I applied for a job in AWD Digital in Melbourne and have received their job offer. I heard that you have also worked in the same company a couple of years ago.
My job is in their marketing section. It mainly involves meeting people and convincing them of our products. I have done an MBA in marketing and my resume was very impressive. That is why, perhaps, I got the job. The pay package is also very good. I applied for this job because I have good communication skills. The fieldwork involved in this job would help me in developing my network.
Do tell me something about the country and the people there. What sort of weather I will have to face and what sort of accommodation I should look for. It would really be helpful to know about the culture and traditions of the people there. It would help me get adjusted there sooner and mingle with the locals. It would also be good for my job.
Waiting eagerly to hear from you.
Yours lovingly,
XYZ

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code