Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

IELTS Writing task 1 Letter Writing : Sample Answer #4

IELTS | IELTS Preparation | IELTS Free Coaching | IELTS Study Materials | IELTS Writing task 1 | IELTS Writing Letter | Band 9 Letter




Your family is moving to a new city. Write a letter to the real estate agency in your new city to enquire about a rental house.

1. Explain when you are moving and the reason.
2. Describe where you would like to live.
3. Mention the type of house you need.
Dear sir,
I got your reference from one of your clients, Mr. ABC, who is my close friend. I am writing this to request you to find me a rented accommodation in Toronto.
I live in Winnipeg and by the end of the next month, I shall be relocating to Toronto. I work with Deloitte, I am now promoted as a Senior Executive to the head office in Toronto. This is the first time that I shall be there. I would choose to live in a suburb where most amenities are at a walking distance. Though not too far from Downtown where my workplace is. The accommodation, if possible, must be in the vicinity of a school as well as shopping place. We are a family of 6 members that includes my elderly parents and 2 school-going children.
I would prefer to live in a house. Atleast 3 bedrooms, kitchen and must be big with a work counter, in the middle a formal dinner if there, would be welcomed. A basement and a garage for two cars.
Please do the needful and for any queries do contact me on the mentioned phone numbers.
Yours faithfully,
XYZ

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code