Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

IELTS Writing task 1 Letter Writing : Sample Answer #3

IELTS | IELTS Preparation | IELTS Free Coaching | IELTS Study Materials | IELTS Writing task 1 | IELTS Writing Letter | Band 9 Letter




You are unable to attend a goodbye party of a colleague at work. Write to him and say

1. Why can't you come?
2. Give him your best wishes.
3. Suggest another time and place for you to meet.
Dearest ABC,
Hi! You must be busy with the final handover. I'm already missing you dear. I'm writing to say a big sorry that I'm unable to make it for your farewell party this Saturday evening.
I'm travelling to Waterloo from Toronto on Friday night. I shall drive back to Toronto on Sunday morning. My dad bought a new car but he is not confident to drive for long hours. So, I'm going to drive my parents and my grand mom and also help them to pack their luggage. I'm extremely sorry but the schedule was decided long back.
But hey! I'm going to miss you the most, especially for lunch hours gossip and the after-office coffee. You're a wonderful human and a sincere employee. I wish you a great future with a successful professional climb.
Though, I'm not attending your farewell, I'm going to throw a goodbye party for you. Next Friday evening we're meeting at the new Chinese restaurant - The Mainland China. Just two of us, We'll catch up with the party gossip.
See you soon dear, and have a rocking party.
Tons of love,
XYZ

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code